Editing my final task

 Today we first started looking at different effects to add to our film. We were looking for places to incorporate non-diegetic sounds. I saw the app had an AI sound-generating option so I put iPhone typing noises, but none they sounded like a keyboard. I decided to record it myself, so I screen recorded myself typing to match Christel typing. Once I had my video I was able to export it into the app extract the sound. I trimmed it and moved it to match with the video

We wanted to add a cricket sound to the film, so we began looking for sound effects within the Flimora app.  We found one that we thought sounded good, but when i added it it didn’t sound right. I the went on YouTube to find the cricket sound, when i found the one i like i saved it and added it to the video. 

We went on YouTube and searched for no copyrighted music.  It took us a while to find the song we liked. We searched many different gendered of music with no copyright but none of them matched the film. We picked a song from the YouTube channel “PSiMiTAR” fit through beginning of our film.

The next thing we did was adding the transitions. We added a dissolve transition on scene one and a fade transition on scene two.

The next thing we added to our film was suspenseful music. We went back on YouTube and find a no copyright song by “Power Music Factory” I saved the song, trimmed it, and added it to the film. I ended up changing the song to a different song by the same people. When we were rewatching the film to realize I didn’t like the cricket sound because it seemed to animated so i removed it.

When i was getting ready to save the film and give it to people to review i realize i forgot the credits. I made a list and we came up with a production and studio name. Finally, i added the names trimmed it and changed the color so it wouldn’t match the background, then I was finish editing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog