Finding Music

 Hello blog, today i will talk about how i picked the song for my blog. I first went on YouTube and searched up upbeat non copyright music. I looked through a few videos but they weren’t the style we wanted. I then searched up “ non copyright music” I found a video that had many options but they didn’t fit the video. The next thing I looked up was “old upbeat music no copyright”  The video i clicked on the music wasn’t bad but when I looked at the comments i realized we would need to pay for a license even if its royalty free. The prices ranged from $50 to $200 which would be way too much. I look trough so many playlist and song to constantly be disappointed with my song options.

The next day while i was editing with Felisha we looked for songs. I searched up no copyright music followed by different genres. It took a while to find the song, we were looking through different playlist and different channels. We came across “PSiMiTAR” a channel that has a variety of music that was not copyrighted. We clicked on a playlist and immediately fell in love with the song.  I looked through the other songs, but they couldn’t beat this song. I downloaded the song, then added it to the film, I lowered the volume and added a fade in the beginning of the song.

We need a suspenseful song since our movie genre is thriller. Felisha looked for the song and found a song by “Power Musi Factory” who had a variety of suspenseful/mystery music. She told me the title and i searched it up, downloaded it and added it to the film.  I trimmed the first song to stop at a certain point and , lowered the volume of the second song  and trimmed it to fit the film. I did change the second song to a different suspenseful song that i liked better.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog