Production blog: re-editing

Hey blog, today I will be talking about how I re-edited my final task.

Before I started editing I had to looked through all the scenes I filmed. When I found the scenes I wanted to use I favorited them and imported it the the filmora app for easy access. The first thing I did was add my establishing shot. I had 3 pieces to it, but I only used two of them, because the third one didn’t fit well. I had to move the typing sound to its correct place and had to move the music so it started at right time. I was on the phone with my brother while filming the establishing scene, so I had to adjust the sound of the original video.

The crickets I had to the silence was still there but was muted. I still removed it so it would not confuse me either the other sounds on there. I adjusted the music for the beginning to be quieter since people were saying they couldn’t hear the actors. For each scene I scene to adjust the sound to be louder. The next thing I had to do was adjust where the suspenseful music will start. In the song there was a dig the created added that I did not like, so I removed it. To remove I slid to where it started, split it then went to where it ended, then split it, then deleted. I had to repeat this a few times to remove it completely and to make sure the music didn’t sound off.

I added the scene with Christel walking withe the box, and opening the box. When I added it it place it to the beginning, so I had to move it the correct spot.  I had trim it to remove me saying action, and trimmed the other one to stop at a certain point. To transition from her sitting down to opening the box I added a fade, then shorted the left of the fade. The next think I added was the shot reverse shot, which was simple p, but I had to move it to the back. The last thing I added was the final scene which didn’t need anything adjusted. 

The next think I did was fix the credits. I added everyone’s last name and moved the credits so they are not close together. I did my final watch to see if there is anything that needed to be changed and I had to trim a few videos. I then showed my brother to watch, and he said to adjust the volume for one scene.



After I did that I was officially done editing




Comments

Popular posts from this blog