Each time Felisha (partner) and I met in study hall, we discussed each scene with Chatae(main character). I received storyboards from my teacher, and we started to draw and explain each scene. I made a mistake with the first storyboard because I tried to do it myself but we fixed it in study hall. We did redo some of the scenes and even discussed some other song choices. While doing the storyboard, we thought about the songs we discussed in our research blog and how to incorporate that style into ours. Felisha and I wanted to film as soon as possible to have enough time to edit and correct any mistakes. We had to go with one of our backup plans. We found out David had a homecoming the day we wanted to film. I asked my brother to ask his friends if they are willing to do it. Felisha and I contacted everyone who was supposed to be in the music video to ensure everything went according to our plan. We were worried that the main character wouldnt be able to make and our backup plan wo...
Felisha and I wanted to film as soon as possible so we wouldn't have to worry about doing things at the last moment. We planned to film on Saturday, October 14, at 1:00 p.m. We planned to film at my house, so the night before, I made sure my room was clean and had enough space to film. I organized the top of my dresser and removed the photos from my mirror to ensure this. Although we decided to film early, we had a lot of delays that caused us a lot of stress. I woke up early Saturday morning. I brush my teeth and take a shower to prepare for my day. Felisha told me she had a basketball game that morning and asked if it would be okay to shower and change at my house. After her game, my brother and I went to pick her up. After this, we went to buy props for the music video. We first stopped by Target to look for the film for the Polaroid camera, but we couldn't find any. We then decided to see if Walmart had any. While going to Walmart, Felisha and I realized how tired we were a...
The website I am researching today is The Art of the Title. The reason for researching this site is to explore it to see whether it would help me create my title. This website was recommended by my teacher to help with our title design. This website includes articles and a drop-down menu that has different designers and studios. It even has a search bar to search for any movie. When you click on a movie it shows the title card, end card, and credits. I can easily navigate the site and read articles for more information about the designers. this website shows the top eight recommended title sequences. it also shows all the title sequences organized by date. I believe this website will be beneficial in helping when we are creating our title design.
Comments
Post a Comment