The website I am researching today is The Art of the Title. The reason for researching this site is to explore it to see whether it would help me create my title. This website was recommended by my teacher to help with our title design. This website includes articles and a drop-down menu that has different designers and studios. It even has a search bar to search for any movie. When you click on a movie it shows the title card, end card, and credits. I can easily navigate the site and read articles for more information about the designers. this website shows the top eight recommended title sequences. it also shows all the title sequences organized by date. I believe this website will be beneficial in helping when we are creating our title design.
The first scene we were filming was Christel walking up to the door to let her friends in. Everyone went outside with their props ands gifts except for Christel. I told my brother to send her a message saying “we outside” so i can film the message and her walking up to the door. We had to refill this scene about 5 times, since they kept messing up and looking at the camera. Felisha wanted the camera to see Chatae in the back, so I filmed the last 3 boys walking up to try to see Chatae in the background. I don’t think i will use this scene since we have a limited space to meet the time frame. The next scene we filmed was everyone playing uno. We had to give everyone a random cards and everyone had a plus 2 but Felisha for the uno game. This scene took us so many tries. They are so loud when we were trying to play and the one time i needed to talk they couldn’t. The first time i filmed it was very awkward and quiet so we had to redo about 7 times before we filmed a decent scen...
Comments
Post a Comment