Film Review

 While Felisha and I were editing we realized there was some things that need to changed. I made a group chat that included all of our actors and sent them the video. 

In the film they said they didn’t like the acting. They said the acting sounds robotic and forced in a few scenes.  Another thing they said the music was too loud.  In some scenes you couldn’t hear the actors but could hear the music. Some of the scenes lacked emotion. In the last scene and the scene where Christel was opening the box the acting was dull. Kieron was talking too mush during filming. It wasn’t only him but he was the main one, when I was filming a scene that involved one person everyone would be talking loud.

Another criticism was that it seemed rushed.  We only had two minuted for the film and wanted to fit our ideas into the 2 minute time frame.

Another thing was that some of the scenes were dragged out and too long which caused us to try to shorten other scenes. To add to this I was told I should add more scenes and that when I  realized I  needed an establishing shot. I let Felisha know and we planned on the establishing shot we need to add.

The next criticism was that we needed better angles. I realized the angles I used were a bit basic and I plan to use A variety of them when I re shoot.

The last criticism I received was that the pacing need to be better. This can also relate to the film looking rushed, but overall needed to be planned better.

Nobody really studied their roles or line so I will cracking down on that so my film can look better. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog